Friday, March 26, 2010

Physics V.S Chemistry

Heheh...lols hello?

Sorry Sorry sorry sorry nikkei..nik..all right addicted to the song lols and sorry for not posting for a month? Cos I have been busy these few days with homeworks, projects and did not really have time to post on my blog.All right recently there are quite a number of things that happened, I'll just start with one first=)


Got back our progress report for term 1 and was ver happy!=D haha

English-B3
Chinese-C6(=P)
Maths-A1
Science-A1
Geography-A1
History-A1
Literature-B3
D and T-A2

Haha i still remember the first term my History was like, Test 1-E8 , Test 2-F9 , Test 3-F9
Then now i improved by alot=) haha all thanks to my good friends to guide me=D

We also had a Sec 2 streaming year briefing and i seriously have a hard decision to make now.
I want to pursue my dream of studying more about the space in the future so i need Physics.
On the other hand, I heard alot of people claiming that Physics is hard as need to do alot of calculations.
While I also interested in Chemistry too=)

But maybe not Triple Science. Previously, i wanted to aim for triple Science but when I found out that it does not offer Pure Geo,I decided not to take it as my fav subject is Geography=)

Hais having a hard time deciding...Can anybody suggest any ideas? haha thanks just feel free to leave your opinions in the tageboard thanks!

Thats all! Have a Great Day everyone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The mapler

12 years since God sent me here on earth...Currently an AMKsian(AMKSS)Class 1/1