Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Goal without a plan is just a wish=)

Hi everyone, I just realized that my last post was about three weeks ago which I apologise cos of the usual, homework, projects and preparation for Mid-Year exams which are just round the corner, 2 weeks away.

Recently, I had been trying ways and means of trying to motivate myself to do revision but to no avail. After 2 weeks of lying on the bed, doing notes, watching tv and slacking. I came to a conclusion: I should just give up about everthing.

Okay that sounds weird but really, I thought to myself, where was the motivation? Where was the determination I used to have few months back?
The answer is, my pride had swallowed it up. Few months back, I worked hard and when I got my results in the end of feb nearing march, I was proud of myself having worked so hard, changing my old habits and having new good ones.

It was then I realised that I was getting more and more complacent and taking the time I had for granted, resulting in myself to lose confidence when I did badly for class tests.

Then, I realised that Knowledge, without application is useless, which makes abit of sense here. I had the knowledge of how to not give up and plan for the week ahead but I was lazy..

We can all say that we want to get good grades, but opening your mouth and saying it out does not help u to reach your goal. We also have to take consistent action for a goal without a plan is just a wish.

So I Just want to reflect on myself and change my attitude to the right one.

For everybody has the Ability, but not everyone has the Attitude =)

Come on Kayven u can do it!!!!!!!!!!!=)

Haha lols just want to wish all of ppl having exams soon to nvr give up and jyjy=D
(ps this few weeks can't post le cos mye coming shall post after exams!=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

The mapler

12 years since God sent me here on earth...Currently an AMKsian(AMKSS)Class 1/1